To join doesn’t cost the earth. Members of P&SMOC have various benefits that non-members don’t get:
- Additional access to the Community forums, including For Sale and Wanted
- Access to Club Events Calendar via Feeds and iCal.
- Discounted entry to some shows
- Regular Club meets (1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) with licensed bar and activities
- Club merchandise including t-shirts, sweatshirts and more
- Discounts at local Mini friendly garages and parts suppliers right across the Portsmouth and Southampton area.
- Free and friendly advice on all aspects of Mini ownership.
* Club Keyring can be collected at any meet from the Membership Secretary.
Exclusive members newsletter
We produce the club newsletter Rattling On exclusively for members. You’ll find news from across the Mini scene including photos and show reports, news about new models, quizzes, articles and commentary. Each issue of Rattling On is in PDF (Adobe Reader) format and one or two printed copies are always available for viewing at club nights.
Here’s how we work it
Membership runs for a full 12 months from the month you join. For example… If you join anytime in August, your membership will run out at the end of July. After this date, your member ship will no longer be valid unless you renew the membership.
We advise all members to renew their membership in the 12th month of membership.
If new renewal form or payment is not received by the membership secretary by the end of that month then all membership privileges are revoked until renewal.
|Single via cash/cheque||Single via Paypal||Family via cash/cheque||Family via Paypal|
We now accept Paypal as a payment for our club membership!. Because of Paypal fees, we have to charge you slightly more to join if you want to join via Paypal. Instead of £10 for an individual membership, it is £12, and £17 instead of £15 for a family.