To join doesn’t cost the earth. Members of P&SMOC have various benefits that non-members don’t get:
- Additional access to the Community forums.
- Access to Club Events Calendar via Feeds.
- Discounted entry to some shows
- Regular Club meets (1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) with licensed bar and activities
- Club merchandise including t-shirts, sweatshirts and more
- Free and friendly advice on all aspects of Mini ownership.
- Access to the Club Members Only Facebook Group.
* Club Keyring can be collected at any meet from the Membership Secretary.
Exclusive members newsletter
We produce the quarterly club newsletter Rattling On exclusively for members. You’ll find news from across the Mini scene including photos and show reports, news about new models, quizzes, articles and commentary. Each issue of Rattling On is available to the members at club nights or is posted to the member’s registered address and one or two printed copies are always available for viewing at club nights.
Here’s how we work it
Membership runs for a full 12 months from the month you join. For example… If you join any time in August, your membership will run out at the end of July. After this date, your membership will no longer be valid unless you renew your membership. We can accept payment in cash or cheque at Club nights, or via PayPal below. Please fill in the Membership Form too – we need this information to process your membership!
We advise all members to renew their membership in the 12th month of membership.
If new renewal form and or payment is not received by the membership secretary by the second club meet of the following month then all membership privileges are revoked until renewal.
|Single via cash/cheque||Single via Paypal||Family* via cash/cheque||Family* via Paypal|
*Family membership consists of two adults and up to two children under driving age.
Please ensure that you select “Friends And Family” when paying via PayPal.